UTV GPS Tracking Made Simple
How does it work?
1. UTV GPS tracking deviceThe UTV tracker is the heart of Monimoto’s security system. It tracks your UTV location via GPS on road or off-road. The tracker also includes a movement sensor. Just hide the tracker on your UTV. With a sturdy build and weatherproof casing, it is up to the task to protect your utility task vehicle wherever you go.
2. The Key FobThis is your virtual key for the UTV tracker. With the fob nearby, the tracker on your UTV will instantly recognize that it is you using the side-by-side vehicle, disarming the GPS tracker.
3. UTV GPS tracker appThe app will instantly notify you when it detects unauthorized UTV movement. It will track UTV location, helping to recover your utility terrain vehicle in case it gets stolen.
No HassleThere is no wiring involved when installing Monimoto UTV tracker. Just hide the tracker, configure the app, and you’re good to go.
Water resistantEquipped with watertight casing, your UTV GPS tracker is up to the task wherever you go. The GPS tracker and key fob are IP65 rated, meaning that the devices are protected from dust and against low-pressure water jets, such as a faucet.
Long battery lifeThe included 2x AA batteries will keep your tracker operational for 12 months in real world conditions. Efficient engineering of our smart electronic GPS tracker ensures an always-on security that never quits.
Easy to HideOnly 3.7″ x 2.4″ in size for the GPS tracker. Think of a deck of cards. Easily hide the GPS tracker out of sight due to the small device size and included battery.
GPS MonitorMonitor your UTV location via GPS as soon as unauthorized movement is detected.
Long Distance GPS TrackingTrack your UTV location over long distances with GPS and cellular coverage. Monitor the location via a smartphone app.
Tracking your UTV the practical way
At Monimoto practicality comes first. As with high-end car security systems, we use the key fob to arm and disarm the UTV tracking device. No extra buttons to press, nothing to tap on an app. The tracker recognizes the key fob when you are near your UTV and knows that this use is authorized. As soon as you leave your utility vehicle, the GPS tracker is armed, and any movement without the key fob in UTVs proximity is tracked and reported.
Monimoto’s UTV GPS tracker can be paired with up to 3 key fobs, allowing your family members to seamlessly use the utility terrain vehicle.
With the key fob as your virtual key, you may use the UTV GPS tracker without even noticing it, with only relevant non-authorized usage alerts.
What's in the box
Monimoto Key Fob
Embedded E-SIM card
Key Fob battery
Releasable zip ties
B2, B3, B5, B8
B1, B2, B3, B4, B5,B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B27, B28, B66, B71, B85
2G and Cat-M1 cellular towers
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Your smartphone needs to have Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth Low Energy or later in order to work with Monimoto device.
Apps for IOS and Android available. Minimum OS requirements: iOs 9.3 and Android 5.0. Monimoto does not work with Android 6.0.
Monimoto Device is powered by 2 Lithium AA 1,5V 3000mAh FR6 that can last up to 12 months. Operating temperatures -15°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
Monimoto Key Fob is powered by a 3V Lithium CR2032 (1 battery). Operating temperatures -15 to +55°C (-4 to 131°F).
Monimoto and the Key Fob both meet IP65 standard, meaning they are protected from dust and against low-pressure water jets, such as a faucet.
2-year limited warranty.
How to set up Monimoto UTV GPS tracker
1. Prepare the devicesYour Monimoto key fob and UTV tracker both come with batteries included. Simply remove the white plastic contact tabs from the battery housings and you’re ready for the next step.
2. Install the appDownload the official Monimoto app onto your smartphone [Google and Apple]. Open the app and follow the instructions to pair your Monimoto devices.
3. Install the trackerFind a good secure place for the GPS tracker on your UTV. The harder it is to see or reach, the better. That’s it. You’re ready to go!
Why Buy A GPS Tracker for an UTV?
Reviews by our customers
What is a motorcycle radar perimeter alarm?
A motorcycle radar perimeter alarm is a device that will alert you if someone approaches within a certain distance from your bike. Depending on the device, these can be configured to trigger a loud or silent alarm when someone approaches within a certain distance.
These can be useful security devices, but they aren’t very universal. They may be useful if you park your motorcycle in a remote location. A motorcycle parked in a high-traffic public area like a sidewalk, however, may get a lot of false positives alarm triggers from people just walking by. An alarm that goes off very often won’t draw anyone’s attention (including yours) and it won’t deter thieves.
How can I adjust my motorcycle alarm sensor?
Most motorcycle alarm sensors cannot be adjusted because most motorcycle alarms do not have any user interfaces. This can weaken your alarm’s security. If your alarm is set off by a stiff wind, then you’ll start ignoring it. If you start ignoring it, it won’t help you that one time when someone actually tries to steal your bike.
However, there are motorcycle alarms with user interfaces. By pairing with your Monimoto app, however, you can adjust your alarm sensor’s sensitivity. Here’s how:
Open the Monimoto app;
Tap on Settings > Connect > Settings > Motion sensitivity;
Adjust the sensitivity to your desired level (we recommend testing it yourself).
It’s that easy!