GPS Tracking Made Simple
How does it work?
1. GPS tracking device for carThe car GPS tracker is the heart of Monimoto’s security system. It tracks your car location via GPS on road or off-road. The tracker also includes a movement sensor. Just hide the tracker on your car.
2. The Key FobThis is your virtual key for the car tracker. With the fob nearby, the tracker in your car will instantly recognize that it is you using the automobile, disarming the GPS tracker.
3. Car GPS tracker appThe app will instantly notify you when it detects unauthorized car movement. It will track car location, helping to recover your automobile in case it gets stolen.
No HassleThere is no wiring involved when installing Monimoto car tracker. Just hide the tracker, configure the app, and you’re good to go.
24/7 protectionMonimoto doubles as a passive alarm system, alerting you when your vehicle is being tampered with.
Long battery lifeOver a year of battery life means that Monimoto will always be ready to go - even if you forget it’s there.
Small tracker for carOnly 3.7″ x 2.4″ in size for the GPS tracker. Think of a deck of cards. Easily hide the GPS tracker out of sight due to the small device size and included battery.
GPS MonitorMonitor your car location via GPS as soon as unauthorized movement is detected.
Long Distance GPS TrackingTrack your car location over long distances with GPS and cellular coverage. Monitor the location via a smartphone app.
Tracking your car the practical way
At Monimoto practicality comes first. As with high-end car security systems, we use the key fob to arm and disarm the car tracking device. No extra buttons to press, nothing to tap on an app. The tracker recognizes the key fob when you are near your car and knows that this use is authorized. As soon as you leave your vehicle, the GPS tracker is armed, and any movement without the key fob in cars proximity is tracked and reported.
Monimoto’s car GPS tracker can be paired with up to 3 key fobs, allowing your family members to seamlessly use the vehicle.
With the key fob as your virtual key, you may use the car GPS tracker without even noticing it, with only relevant non-authorized usage alerts.
What's in the box
Monimoto Key Fob
Embedded E-SIM card
Key Fob battery
Releasable zip ties
B2, B3, B5, B8
B1, B2, B3, B4, B5,B8, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B25, B26, B27, B28, B66, B71, B85
2G and Cat-M1 cellular towers
Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE). Your smartphone needs to have Bluetooth 4.0, Bluetooth Low Energy or later in order to work with Monimoto device.
Apps for IOS and Android available. Minimum OS requirements: iOs 9.3 and Android 5.0. Monimoto does not work with Android 6.0.
Monimoto Device is powered by 2 Lithium AA 1,5V 3000mAh FR6 that can last up to 12 months. Operating temperatures -15°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
Monimoto Key Fob is powered by a 3V Lithium CR2032 (1 battery). Operating temperatures -15 to +55°C (-4 to 131°F).
Monimoto and the Key Fob both meet IP65 standard, meaning they are protected from dust and against low-pressure water jets, such as a faucet.
2-year limited warranty.
How to set up your GPS vehicle tracker
1. Prepare the devicesYour Monimoto key fob and car tracker both come with batteries included. Simply remove the white plastic contact tabs from the battery housings and you’re ready for the next step.
2. Install the appDownload the Monimoto vehicle tracker app onto your smartphone [Google and Apple]. Open the app and follow the instructions to pair your Monimoto devices.
3. Install the trackerFind a good hiding spot for your GPS tracking device so a thief can’t find and remove it before alerting you to their location. The harder it is to see or reach, the better. That’s it. You’re ready to go!
Why buy a GPS tracker for a car?
You don’t just need any GPS tracker - you need one that’s easy to install and even easier to use. With its simple smartphone app, Monimoto will always be at your side. And that’s important. In the event of a theft, every minute counts. The sooner you can recover your property, the likelier it is that it won’t be damaged, destroyed, or lost forever to the black market.
With Monimoto, the recovery process begins the very moment your vehicle is tampered with or moved. Frequent location updates will ensure that you or law enforcement can rapidly track down your property before it’s damaged further.
Reviews by our customers
What is a motorcycle radar perimeter alarm?
A motorcycle radar perimeter alarm is a device that will alert you if someone approaches within a certain distance from your bike. Depending on the device, these can be configured to trigger a loud or silent alarm when someone approaches within a certain distance.
These can be useful security devices, but they aren’t very universal. They may be useful if you park your motorcycle in a remote location. A motorcycle parked in a high-traffic public area like a sidewalk, however, may get a lot of false positives alarm triggers from people just walking by. An alarm that goes off very often won’t draw anyone’s attention (including yours) and it won’t deter thieves.
How can I adjust my motorcycle alarm sensor?
Most motorcycle alarm sensors cannot be adjusted because most motorcycle alarms do not have any user interfaces. This can weaken your alarm’s security. If your alarm is set off by a stiff wind, then you’ll start ignoring it. If you start ignoring it, it won’t help you that one time when someone actually tries to steal your bike.
However, there are motorcycle alarms with user interfaces. By pairing with your Monimoto app, however, you can adjust your alarm sensor’s sensitivity. Here’s how:
Open the Monimoto app;
Tap on Settings > Connect > Settings > Motion sensitivity;
Adjust the sensitivity to your desired level (we recommend testing it yourself).
It’s that easy!