Receive instant notifications about unauthorised vehicle use
When Monimoto is set to highly sensitive mode, if any movement is detected for longer than 2 seconds, you will automatically receive a call direct to your mobile to alert you to the unauthorised use of your vehicle.
Regular location notifications
When the vehicle is moving, you’ll receive location notifications every 5 minutes. When Monimoto is in idle alarm mode, you’ll receive location updates every 30 minutes.
Set up and ready to go in under 30 minutes
Monimoto is quick and simple to set up, meaning there’s no professional installation costs and you’ll be up and running in no time at all! There’s also no need for regular maintenance to keep Monimoto performing to the optimum standard – simply replace the batteries when necessary.
Battery powered, portable system
Monimoto is battery powered so it won’t drain your motorcycle battery or breach your vehicle’s original warranty. With no wires or connections, you can easily switch the system from one vehicle to another.
No hidden costs!
Monimoto features a pre-installed SIM card including 2 months of free GSM service across the EU. After this period, you’ll pay only 3EUR per month for GSM connectivity. The SIM card will automatically default to the strongest GSM operator or signal in any EU country, and you can easily access information about your card balance, wherever you are.
- 2G GSM modem frequency 900/1800MHz
- 3G for USA market only
blox's leading GSM and Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) technology on board.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) is used for Monimoto communication with App.
- Any devices that do not have Bluetooth 4.0 or BLE, will not work either.
- App requires iOs 9.0 or Android 5.0
- MONIMOTO: 3V Lithium 1400mAh CR123A (2 batteries). Up to 24 months*
- At Alarm mode batteries work up to 10 days*
- KEY: 3V Lithium CR2032 (1 battery). Up to 12 months *
*The operation time might vary in different conditions.
- Monimoto meets IP65 standards, meaning it is protected from dust and against low-pressure water jets, such as a faucet.
- The Keyfob meets IP50. Keep your Monimoto KEY away from contact with water as it is not waterproof.
- Monimoto KEY is not supposed to be used as a key chain and should be kept separate from your motorcycle keys – in your pocket or backpack. This will prevent you from loosing the linked KEY in case your motorcycle keys are stolen.
- 2-year limited warranty.
Made in Lithuania (EU)